Terms of Service
NEWBRIER COMPANY TERMS OF SERVICE
January 2, 2023
By accessing the website at https://www.newbrier.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Newbrier Company’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Newbrier Company’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Newbrier Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Newbrier Company’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Newbrier Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Newbrier Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Newbrier Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Newbrier Company’s website, even if Newbrier Company or a Newbrier Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on the Newbrier Company website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Newbrier Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Newbrier Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Newbrier Company does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Newbrier Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Newbrier Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Newbrier Company may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.